Friday, April 22, 2011

pure love

When you're poor and you live in what you continually try to convince people is the smallest apartment in your city (I swear you guys, it is. I mean have you ever been here? Really.) payday is the best kinda day.

That day is today and since I've lived with only my sweet little ol' self for over a month and have yet to go grocery shopping (except the occasional trip to the Mexican market for Rambo, but that's a story for another day) I decided to take my newly earned straight cash monies over to the new Sunflower Market.

Dudes, that place is BOMB.

If anyone wants to come over for some delishyness involving the redic amount of organic quinoa and fresh veggies I just bought I'm fairly certain I have enough to stave off starvation of a third world country for a few days. Since I live in the smallest apartment in this city though, you'll be eating quinoa in my bed. Also, a lady who worked there told me how amazing my hair, outfit, and homemade headband were and wished me a "Happy Earthday!" with a free sample of organic laundry detergent, which I'll never use (I like my laundry to smell like vanilla and lavender and if that hurts the environment then so be it, shoot me) but STILL.

You should all go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment