Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Conversations with myself, among other things

Did I eat macaroni and cheese in bed yesterday for breakfast whilst watching my new secret shameful love, ABC Family's Greek? NO {insert squinty eyes looking to the left that may or may not indicate lying here} That would be so gross and lame. Incidentally, why is there a show about life in the Greek System on ABC FAMILY? I'm trying to remember which of my collegiate sorority activities would be suitable for a network with the word family in the title and I find myself...coming up with...um, nothing? Though I did hang out quite a bit with one particular family during football season...they had one of the most popular tailgates and their ten year old boys would make us all martinis.

How many diet cokes did I drink last week? And how many had vodka in them in true post-breakup Hales fashion? No one KNOWS...bahahaha.

Do I sometimes drink beer AND watch TV while studying? But maybe it's REALLY OKAY LIKE I'VE BEEN SAYING FOR MONTHS and now I don't have to say it to ANYONE anymore because there is no one judging me with sideways glances and questions about test scores (which, B to the W, are excellent. So suck that down).

If I were, say, a neurotic and emotional cleaner, I could perhaps get up at 2 AM to obsessively scrub, sweep, and re-organize the teeniest abode without having to worry about waking anyone up but the dog, and that dude sleeps like..all day, so I don't even feel bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment